Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Baskets

Even though we are all grown, Mama still made Easter Baskets for everyone...except me. I successfully talked her out of a basket for me. At our house, we hide the baskets. Thankfully Mama said the older kids didn't have to find thier baskets. But we did hide PP's basket. She isn't...how do I say this nicely...the most observant child. She reminds me of my brother in that way. They say really smart people tend to be in their own world so I guess we will use that excuse for their absentmindedness. Anyways, if it hadn't been for Poppy showing PP where her basket was we may have been there all morning.




The big kids went out the night before with some friends so they were a little slow waking up.





Once we get our baskets, we like to trade candy. Bean is trying to give...not trade...Mi a peep. His response you ask..."I don't like those either!" I guess we will have to give Mama a list for next year...no Peeps for the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment