Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Baaaacccck!

Hi! I haven't written on the blog in FOREVER!! But now that I am done with grad school (YAY!!) and GBE is in Houston I need more things to fill my evenings. My awesome parents also got me my camera (YAY!!! again) so I want to start taking more pictures. I figured the blog was the perfect motivation for me to do that.
I do not necessarily believe in New Year's resolutions but I do like the idea of new beginnings. I guess a new year is a good place to initiate a change in your life. I know I am only about a month late but better late than never. I needed time to decide what I wanted or needed to change. So in addition to some personal changes I am making I am reading the Bible in a year (using a bible organized in short daily readings), going to try to take a picture every day and post it to the blog, write on the blog more, and watch less TV (that one is for Kim). We'll see how it goes...

Here is the photo for today...I am cheating a little as I did not actually take this today but I really wanted to share this one.

Jo and MP

This is a shot from Christmas. I was practicing with my new camera. I know I have so much to learn but I like how this is a little in focus and a little out of focus. I love how both of them have the same look on their faces. Catching special moments like this one is why I LOVE taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. So Glad you back sis!! Can't wait to add you to my daily blog readings. I also can't wait to see your year in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, look who is in the blogging world. Can't wait to read about the akhamk adventures!

    ReplyDelete