Monday, February 14, 2011

PP's Valentine Treats

Instead of doing the traditional Valentine's Day cards for school, we decided to make special treats. I got an email with these meringue cookies. They looked good...I know I can make meringue...so we decided to make them. Making the cookies wasn't a big deal but the baking was a pain. I was not sure exactly what consistency they were supposed to have. It seemed they were either too marshmellowy or too cookie-like. We used them anyways...me because I didn't want to go to Wally World and PP because she said they were delish! PP used some of my scrapbook stuff to make tags. Hopefully the kids at school will agree...




After the bag was loaded with treats for her classmates, PP decided to have a little fun!

NOOO! They are my treats!!

I'LL GET THEM!

MINE!!

OK...It's V-Day...I'll share...I guess

Would you like one?

1 comment: